Lead Trainer - T1A2
Description - Manage and devise curiculum and coursework relating to vehicle diagnostics. Provide training for customers and resellers.
- Work independently to build interactive Web sites, applications, and services
- Developing curriculum, training programs, and assess student learning
- Develop training content for a Blended Learning Program which may include e-learning Training Instructor Led Training, Virtual Instructor Led Training
- Develop and analyze feedback from student assesments
Required Skill/Competencies - Minimum of 4 years of overall IT experience, including a minimum of 2 years developing applications in a .NET environment.
- Prepare standardized syllabus, outline and training plans
- Maintains and ensure consistency between the course objective and training plan
- Previous teaching and/or training experience, highly preferred, but not required
- Update and maintain current and accurate course information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Mobile (either regionally or nationally)
Diagnostic Innovations LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team and customer-oriented environment.If interested in this posting please email your resume to Diagnostic Innovations LLC at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to us at 248-281-0873. Make sure to include the job title and number.