Sales Leader - S1A2
Description - Manage and devise strategies for aquiring and retaining new current customers. Work on three-year plan, pipeline management and forecasting support, develop budgeting management, commitments and quotas.Work with customers to identify new product opportunities. Develop key metrics to drive plan achievement.
- Be responsible for direct customer interface in support of Diagnostic Innovations projects, sales, and marketing
- Develop customer relationships and support assigned programs and client
- Direct sales efforts
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
Required Skill/Competencies - Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Program Management, or Customer Support. Strategic Account Planning and Management
- Knowledge of related products, services and markets
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing
- Capability to excel in Sales
- Key metrics to drive plan achievement
- Strong technical background
- Business & financial acumen
- Mobile (either regionally or nationally)
Diagnostic Innovations LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team and customer-oriented environment.If interested in this posting please email your resume to Diagnostic Innovations LLC at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to us at 248-281-0873. Make sure to include the job title and number.