Software Engineer - E2A7
Description - .NET Software Engineers design, develop, test, document and deploy programs to support distributed software systems using latest technologies under the .NET framework.
- Work with Program Managers and Customers to define and develop software requirments specifications.
- Develop code, documentation and specifications in accordance quality assurance plan. Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system life cycle.
- Understand business, technical, and infrastructure requirements.
- Test, debug, support and maintain application programs for customers.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
Required Skill/Competencies - Minimum of 4 years of overall IT experience, including a minimum of 2 years developing applications in a .NET environment.
- Hands on experience in C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET. Knowledge of software design and implementation
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse team and to communicate with users
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Diagnostic Innovations LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team and customer-oriented environment.If interested in this posting please email your resume to Diagnostic Innovations LLC at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to us at 248-281-0873. Make sure to include the job title and number.