Web Developer - W2A3
Description - Build interactive web sites, applications, and services using dynamic programming tools and languages.
- Work independently to build interactive Web sites, applications, and services.
- Develop web applications and test them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user.
- Architect websites, and produce design data-driven applications from product specification.
- Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
Required Skill/Competencies - Minimum of 4 years of overall IT experience, including a minimum of 2 years developing applications in a .NET environment.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET development, ASP.NET development, C# , XML, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server, Windows 2000/2003 server
- Experience with Java development: Servlets and JSP
- Experience with AJAX technologies to support/implement Web 2.0 user interactions
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to explain complex technical terms and systems to others
- Able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions
Diagnostic Innovations LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We seek positive, assertive team players who have a strong desire to succeed in a team and customer-oriented environment.If interested in this posting please email your resume to Diagnostic Innovations LLC at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to us at 248-281-0873. Make sure to include the job title and number.